- Order by
Ascending.Inouting Pen - Pen
- How Pencils Are Made
- Welcome to Inouting Pen!
- Creation and innovation policy is vivid embody in our company, therefore our designs are updated frequently. More over combining variant colors with artistic and innovative designs, we have various range ...
- Pencil and Eraser Trivia
- Graphite is a form of carbon, first discovered in the Seathwaite Valley on the side of the mountain Seathwaite Fell in Borrowdale, near Keswick, England, about 1564 by an unknown ...
- History of the Lead Pencil
- Lead pencils, of course, contain no lead. The writing medium is graphite, a form of carbon. Writing instruments made from sticks cut from high quality natural graphite mined at Cumberland ...
- Components of pen refill
Components of pen refill
3 refill tube
- Pencil History
- In ancient Rome, scribes wrote on papyrus (an early form of paper) with a thin metal rod called a stylus, which left a light but readable mark. Other early styluses ...
- A Note About Pencils
- A Pencil is the most widely used writing and drawing instrument in the world. People use pencils to write words, numbers, music, and poetry, and to draw pictures, plans, maps, ...
- Pen Facts
- Pens of one type or another have been used for thousands of years. Today, pens rank among the most widely used writing instruments. More than 2 billion pens are manufactured ...
- Inventing a New Kind of Pencil
- So you want to do some inventing? Well then, ask a student in your class to volunteer showing a pencil to the class that needs improving? For example, a pencil ...
- How do they get lead in a wooden pencil?
- Take a look at the writing end of a brand-new wooden pencil before sharpening it; it appears that the wood casing is one solid piece. This might lead you to ...