- Order by
Descending .Inouting Pen - Pen
- How corrugated cardboard is made? - Background, Raw materials, Design, The manufacturing process of corrugated cardboard
- Most items at your favorite supermarket, discount store, or shopping mall were safely delivered in boxes made of corrugated cardboard, and many are displayed in the same boxes, which were ...
- Inventing a New Kind of Pencil
- So you want to do some inventing? Well then, ask a student in your class to volunteer showing a pencil to the class that needs improving? For example, a pencil ...
- How Pencils Are Made
- Components of pen refill
Components of pen refill
3 refill tube
- How paintbrush is made? - The manufacturing process of paintbrush
- A paintbrush is a handheld tool used to apply paint or sealers to paintable surfaces. The brush picks up paint with filament, includes a ferrule that is a metal band ...
- The Great Eraser Caper
- Factoid #1: A lot of erasers are made by pencils manufacturers! That makes sense, since we think of the eraser as a regular component of the everyday pencil. But pencils ...
- How safety pin is made? - Raw materials, The manufacturing process of safety pin
- A coiled piece of steel wire, sharpened at one end with a catch plate at the other, the modern safety pin is a device that can be traced back to ...
- Felt tips
- In the 1960s the fibre, or felt-tipped pen was invented by Yukio Horie of the Tokyo Stationery Company, Japan. Papermate's Flair was among the first felt-tip pens to hit the ...
- Pencil History
- In ancient Rome, scribes wrote on papyrus (an early form of paper) with a thin metal rod called a stylus, which left a light but readable mark. Other early styluses ...
- Porous Point