- Order by
Descending .Inouting Pen - Pen
- Unusual Ballpoints
- Space Pens, or pressurized pens, are a technological novelty. Take, for example, the Fisher Space Pen. A space pen's ink reservoir is pressurized (~40 lb/sq. in.), and the ink is ...
- A Note About Pencils
- A Pencil is the most widely used writing and drawing instrument in the world. People use pencils to write words, numbers, music, and poetry, and to draw pictures, plans, maps, ...
- Components of pen refill
Components of pen refill
3 refill tube
- How Ballpoint Pens Work
- How Ballpoint Pens Work In this electronic age of voice mail, e-mail and cell phones, there is still no substitute for pen and paper. Even as you browse the Web, ...
- Felt tips
- In the 1960s the fibre, or felt-tipped pen was invented by Yukio Horie of the Tokyo Stationery Company, Japan. Papermate's Flair was among the first felt-tip pens to hit the ...
- Translations: Pen
- Pencil's History
- The origins of today's pencil goes back to 1565, when a grey-black glistending substance was found in Borrowdale, in the Cumberland hills of England. It was said to be a ...
- History of the Lead Pencil
- Lead pencils, of course, contain no lead. The writing medium is graphite, a form of carbon. Writing instruments made from sticks cut from high quality natural graphite mined at Cumberland ...
- How safety pin is made? - Raw materials, The manufacturing process of safety pin
- A coiled piece of steel wire, sharpened at one end with a catch plate at the other, the modern safety pin is a device that can be traced back to ...
- Ballpoint Pen Parts
You can view our ball pen.