- Order by
Descending .Inouting Pen - Pen
- Unusual Ballpoints
- Space Pens, or pressurized pens, are a technological novelty. Take, for example, the Fisher Space Pen. A space pen's ink reservoir is pressurized (~40 lb/sq. in.), and the ink is ...
- How Pencils Are Made
- The first patent on a ballpoint pen was issued on October 30 1888, to John J Loud. In 1938, LÃ¡szlÃ³ BÃrÃ³, a Hungarian newspaper editor, with the help of his ...
- Reed pens
- The Ancient Egyptians had developed writing on papyrus scrolls when scribes used thin reed brushes or reed pens from the Juncus Maritimus or sea rush . In his book A ...
- Sensa ball-point pens
- Paul C. Fisher invented his pen and refill at the right time: It was the era of the space race. Astronauts involved in the Mercury and Gemini missions had been ...
- How expanded polystyrene foam (epf) is made? - Background, Raw materials, Design, The manufacturing process of expanded polystyrene foam (epf)
- Expanded polystyrene foam (EPF) is a plastic material that has special properties due to its structure. Composed of individual cells of low density polystyrene, EPF is extraordinarily light and can ...
- History of the Ballpoint
- Hungarian journalist Laszlo Biro was well aware of the problems with normal pens. Biro believed that the idea of a pen using a quick-drying ink instead of India ink came ...
- Components of pen refill
Components of pen refill
3 refill tube
- A stapler is a tool that combines together sheets of paper or other materials by driving a thin metal staple through the sheets and folding over the ends to secure ...
- How the pencils are made?
- 4 - After three years, the trees are 4 m high. The plantation area is thinned and the trees are pruned to facilitate growth and assure the quality of the ...