- Order by
Descending .Inouting Pen - Pen
- Parker Pen Company Story
- Since man first scrawled in the dirt with his finger, people have searched for better ways to record the written word. Today, that quest is perhaps best exemplified by one ...
- Pencil Sharpener
- A pencil sharpener (also referred to as pencil parer) is a device for sharpening a pencil's point by shaving one end. Pencil sharpeners exist in both electric and hand-powered forms. ...
- About Envelope
- An envelope is a packaging product, usually made of flat, planar material such as paper or cardboard, and designed to contain a flat object, which in a postal-service context is ...
- A stapler is a tool that combines together sheets of paper or other materials by driving a thin metal staple through the sheets and folding over the ends to secure ...
- How wrapping paper is made? - Design, The manufacturing process of wrapping paper
- There are many kinds of wrapping papers manufactured specifically for the types of products they are intended to wrap. For example, wrapping paper is made for bread for sanitary and ...
- Porous Point
- Components of pen refill
Components of pen refill
3 refill tube
- Types of pen
- The Ballpoint Pen
- The Hungarian Laszlo Biro, a magazine publisher, noticed, during a visit to a printer's, how quickly the printer's ink dried. It occurred to him that this fast-drying ink would work ...
- How eraser is made - Raw materials, The manufacturing process of eraser
- An eraser is a object that is used to remove marks from paper. Most erasers are designed to remove pencil marks. Other erasers are designed to be used on typewriter ...