- Order by
Descending .Inouting Pen - Pen
- About Envelope
- An envelope is a packaging product, usually made of flat, planar material such as paper or cardboard, and designed to contain a flat object, which in a postal-service context is ...
- Pen Technology
- A pen is a tool used for writing or drawing with a colored fluid, such as ink. A ballpoint pen is a pen that uses a small rotating ball made ...
- How chalkboard is made? - Background, Raw materials, Design, The manufacturing process of chalkboard
- The chalkboard is a flat, vertical writing surface on which anything can be inscribed by means of a piece of chalk. The device is generally used for educational purposes, but ...
- How lumber is made? - Background, Raw materials, The manufacturing process
- Lumber is a generic term that applies to various lengths of wood used as construction materials. Pieces of lumber are cut lengthwise from the trunks of trees and are characterized ...
- The Ink
- Ink is a fluid or paste that comes in a variety of colors -- usually black or dark blue -- used for writing and printing. It is composed of a ...
- How pencil is made - Background, Raw materials, The manufacturing process of pencil, Colored pencils
- One of the oldest and most widely used writing utensils, the pencil originated in pre-historic times when chalky rocks and charred sticks were used to draw on surfaces as varied ...
- Components of pen refill
Components of pen refill
3 refill tube
- The history of the ballpoint pen
- In 1879 in Providence, Rhode Island, Alonzo T. Cross invented the stylographic fountain pen, a precursor of the ball-point pen. He engaged in competition with Duncan Mackinnon, the other stylographic ...
- History of the Lead Pencil
- Lead pencils, of course, contain no lead. The writing medium is graphite, a form of carbon. Writing instruments made from sticks cut from high quality natural graphite mined at Cumberland ...
- Pencil and Eraser Trivia
- Graphite is a form of carbon, first discovered in the Seathwaite Valley on the side of the mountain Seathwaite Fell in Borrowdale, near Keswick, England, about 1564 by an unknown ...